Were You Arrested in Indiana? We Can Help.
Board Certified Experts Who Are Prepared to Fight for You
We are well aware that prosecutors are highly trained legal professionals. One of their main jobs is to pursue and obtain a criminal conviction if they believe justice so requires it. Because they have the force, manpower, and support of an entire governmental system behind them, it will be crucial that you choose an Indiana Criminal Defense Lawyer, or law firm, who knows exactly how to combat these powers against you. Our firm boasts both lawyers and staff that have years of experience and a reputation for fighting those powers.
One of our lawyers is a seasoned and experienced former prosecutor. Having a former prosecutor on our team helps us even better understand the motivations behind decisions that prosecutors make as a case proceeds. It also helps us to make strategic decisions as we counter any moves made by the prosecutor.
As Criminal Law Specialists*, we are uniquely qualified, prepared, and equipped to defend the criminally accused. Because we stay on the cutting-edge of criminal defense, we pay attention to relevant legislation that may have an impact on our clients, and also regularly attend seminars all over the country if we believe that those seminars will help us win or gain an advantage over the prosecutor. Our lawyers are also recognized teachers and presenters at criminal defense seminars, helping lawyers across the state become more skilled and better advocates for their clients.
*The Criminal Defense Team employs five out of the six Board Certified Criminal Trial Advocates in the State of Indiana as recognized by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Why Choose Our Firm to Handle Your Case?
- Legal Expertise: Don’t trust your case to just any defender. Our team is comprised of Criminal Law Specialists* who know how to defend against even the most complex charges.
- Results Focused: We do not judge our clients or the situation they are in. We are highly trained in doing what it takes to obtain the results our clients need.
- Client Service: We understand that our clients may be unaware of their rights or options. We take the time to sit down with them and actually get to know them like our very own family.
- Trial Experience: Unlike most firms, we actually have handled thousands of cases in court and have mastered the art of trial lawyering. We thrive when it comes to litigating for our clients.
It is our ultimate goal to help you move on with your life with your rights, freedoms, and reputation intact. Call us at (888) 519-2730 or request a FREE consultation to speak with us confidentially.